CJ’S FUTURIST MANIFESTO
- We want to sing the love of earth, the habit of life and connectedness.
- The essential elements of our art will be courage, audacity and consciousness.
- Art has up to now magnified pensive immobility, ecstasy and slumber. We want to exalt movements of love, kindness, respect, and balance.
- We declare that the splendor of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of quietness. The sound of earth breathing…. The infinite networks connecting and giving life to energy, is more beautiful than representations of life.
- We want to sing the essence of all nano to macro sounds, the enchanted voices of energy, connecting all there was, is and will be.
- The artist must quiet the soul to increase the enthusiastic fervor of the primordial elements of life.
- Beauty exists only in quietness. Closer everything is a masterpiece. Art must whisper gently winds of love and respect to all that was, is and will be.
- We are on the extreme promontory of the centuries! It’s by looking behind and quieting our voices that we open the mysterious shutters of the impossible. Untangled Time and Space. We are already eternally connected, through the omnipresent frequencies of light.
- We want to highlight love – the only cure for the world – empathy, acceptance, kindness, the embracing gestures of fluid exchanges among all there is, was and will be.
- We want to demolish the walls that separates and segregates body and soul, living and nonliving, nano and macro, genre, Gaia’s wealth and health.
- We will sing of the nanoparticles, connecting matter and energy, life and death; the multi-colored and polyphonic surf of connectedness: the nocturnal vibration of light influencing all that is, was and will be: the bee that seeds life; the mushrooms that nourish the trees; clean air, rivers, earth for all and eternity.
We will embrace our entangled energies.
Original Futurist Manifesto, F. T. Marinetti, 1909